Home About Me Teaching Tips My Products Image Map

August 26, 2015

Books and Bagels Oh My!


School is in full swing here in Tennessee. This is my second year being an Instructional Coach at my school and I love it! As soon as I got back from Vegas it was full swing ahead and my first task was cleaning and organizing the teacher book room! This year I am so fortunate to get to work with Alexandria of Classroom Action with Ms. Jackson. She is also the second instructional coach at my school! We are super excited to be working together again!
It took us about 2 weeks to get everything we wanted and we couldn’t be more excited with the result. Check out the before and after photos of our awesome book room. We launched the book with a Books and Bagels event for the teachers. We got this great idea from Latoya of Flying into First.

  The bookroom was such a mess and disorganized. We had so much stuff in the room. It definitely was not teacher friendly! The new space has easy walk ways and everything is very clean! On the tables are some of the give always that we gave to the teachers during our Books and Bagels Event.
 

Yummy bagels from Panera for our Books and Bagels Event. It was a hit with the teachers! They were so appreciative of everything and especially the food!

No comments:

Post a Comment