Home About Me Teaching Tips My Products Image Map

August 28, 2015

My First Paid Product Listed! Yay for Me!


Now I am really excited! I just completed my first full Unit Packet for the book Muggie Maggie by Beverly Clearly. I am really proud of this accomplishment! This packet can accompany any teacher who is reading this book as a read aloud, shared reading or literature circle group. The full product is about 10 pages and has many great graphic organizers, vocabulary worksheets and a comprehension test. The product is up and posted in my TpT store. I think I have also figured out the kinks of power point! I am now ready to move full speed ahead in creating lots more products. My goal is to create 2 products a week! Wish me LUCK!
 
 
 
This is my cover page and just one of my sample pages.

 
To see and view more check out the product by clicking on my store!

No comments:

Post a Comment